[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Blodgett closing on Friday/Renovation update

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 1 10:45:05 EST 2007

Hi all,

This email is sort of long and has a lot of information, so please read
carefully!

First, an additional Blodgett closing:  Blodgett will not be open for
Friday night swim.  The pool will close for the weekend at 2:15pm on
Friday.

Second, some renovation updates:

Blodgett Pool hour adjustment:

M-F:  7am-10:30pm*
S/S:  12-6pm
*No 5-6am early bird swim hours

Gordon/GITT hour adjustment:
M-F:  7am-10:30pm
**Weights only (no cardio) 3-5pm
S/S:  8am-5pm

Other updates:

Gordon users will be able to use the locker rooms at Blodgett Pool
whenever Gordon is open.  There are rental lockers available in these
locker rooms (rent at the Murr Center ticket office) as well as towel
service.

Many of you have contacted me to see if Lavietes will be available for
recreation basketball once the MAC closes.  This is a possibility for
the summer, but this space will not be available for the remainder of
the spring.

Towel service will not be available at the QRAC for the spring
semester.  It may be available during the summer, depending on usage.

If you have questions or concerns, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jana

--
Jana Micomonaco