[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Pool hours this weekend, locker contents, group ex/specialty class info, squash courts, renovation info

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 7 16:21:26 EST 2007

Hello all,

Another long email with a lot of information.

First, the pools:  Blodgett Pool will be closed Thursday, March
8-Sunday, March 11th.  The MAC Pool hours will be as follows:

Thursday:  7am-4:30 pm
Friday:  7am-3:30pm
Saturday:  9am-2pm
Sunday:  9am-3pm

Second, if you had a locker rental and did not clean it out, please make
sure you pick up your belongings as soon as possible.  All deserted
items will be donated to charity on *March 15th*, so if you want
anything that was stored in your locker, you must come and get it before
that Thursday.  Please contact me with any questions
(macinfo at fas.harvard.edu; 617/495-4838).

Third, several of you have contacted me with questions about the group
exercise schedule.  The MAC group exercise schedule will end on *Friday,
March 16th*.  The Hemenway schedule *(with the addition of all MAC
cycling classes)* will continue until* March 26th*.  We will also run
several promotional cycling classes the week of Spring Break, March
26-30th.  These promotional classes will be open to anyone with
membership (no class access necessary).  If you haven't tried Indoor
Cycling, this is the perfect opportunity!  Watch for the schedule to be
posted next week.

The new, expanded Hemenway group exercise schedule will commence *April
2nd*.  This schedule will be posted on the web soon:  see the MAC
renovation board or the Hemenway front desk for a preliminary version.
*Specialty class brochures* will also be available in the next day or
so:  we will hold a 4-week session beginning April 2nd, so if you missed
out in February, this is your chance!

Since one of the Hemenway squash courts will be transformed to an indoor
cycling studio, all Hemenway members will be able to use the squash
courts at the Murr Center in addition to those at the QRAC starting
April 2nd.  The courts at the Murr are available M-F 7am-10:30 pm,
Saturday 8am-8pm, and Sunday 8am-10pm.

Finally, please check our renovation website (below) for information on
hours, offerings, and the dates both of these go into effect.  The MAC
closes its doors for the last time (for a while) on Sunday, March 18th
at 11pm.
http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=777796

As always, I welcome your emails!  Send me questions, comments,
concerns, etc.

Jana

Jana Micomonaco
Senior Operations Manager
Malkin Athletic Center/Hemenway Gymnasium
617/495-4838
macinfo at fas.harvard.edu