[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Summer hours/Spring membership expirations/Tuesday aquaerobics cancelled

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 11 14:22:24 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Our summer hours have been posted online.  As always, please check our
website for special closing and dates (link below).  Our hours will be
as follows:

*Hemenway* (Hours start Tuesday, May 29):
M-Th:  6:30am-10pm
F:  6:30am-7pm
S/S:  8am-5pm

*Blodgett *(Hours start Monday, June 4)
M-F:  7-8:30am; 11am-10:30pm
S/S:  12-6pm

*QRAC* (June 25-Aug. 17 ONLY)
M-Th:  11am-10pm
F:  11am-7pm
Sat:  CLOSED
Sun:  4-10pm

Please note that spring memberships expire on June 30th:  I will send
out information regarding summer pricing and membership purchase as
rates are finalized (generally towards the end of June).

Finally, please note that the Tuesday night aqua aerobics class
(6-6:55pm) will not meet for the duration of the semester.  The classes
held Monday and Wednesday at noon and Thursday night at 6 will continue
as originally scheduled.

Thanks,

Jana

Recreation web site: