[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Commencement day hours/PeDomination & Summer Slim Down info now online

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 31 11:42:48 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Please note that on Commencement day (Thursday, June 7), Hemenway will
be open reduced hours (9am-7pm), and classes will not be held.  Blodgett
will be open normal hours.  Don't forget that Blodgett will switch to
summer hours on Monday, June 4th (M-F 7-8:30 am; 11am-10:30 pm:
Sat/Sun:  12-6pm).

As I mentioned in my last email, we are excited to debut two new
programs this summer.  More information about each is now available on
our website, or email me with questions.

We are currently accepting registrations for PeDomination, Harvard's
Pedometer Step Competition.  Although we love to get you into our
facilities, the beautiful Cambridge summer weather beckons us all
outside, and this program recognizes your active lifestyle outside as
well as inside the gym.  Experts recommend 10 thousand steps a day:
recruit a team and track your steps for 28 days.  See how much you're
walking in your daily routine and encourage each other to maximize your
steps.  Register by June 14th. More info:
http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=919694

The Summer Slim Down is a focused, 8-week, multi-faceted program that
can help you make gradual, do-able lifestyle changes so you can become
your own success story.  The program includes a specialized class
session, several meetings with a personal trainer, your own set of spri
bands, and continual email support from your personal trainer and
coaches.  Register June 4-15. More info:
http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=919353

As always, feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.
Thanks!
Jana

This is an opt-in list.  If you no longer wish to receive this email,
unsubscribe at
http://lists.fas.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/athleticfacilitymembers-list?&DB_OEM_ID=9000

--
Jana Micomonaco