[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Recreation News - J-term schedule announcement!

Kerry Antunes hemtrain at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 19 14:42:20 EST 2012

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCD6B8.8C234530]<http://www.10dietsthatwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Biggest-Loser-Meal-Plan.jpg>

Biggest Loser Motivational Speakers TONIGHT AT THE MAC!
http://recreation.gocrimson.com/wintersession
Come one, come all....bring your friends, family and neighbors!
We will be giving away some great prizes!
5:00-7:00 pm on the MAC gym floor (4th floor)
7:00 - 8:30 pm Reception at Tommy Doyle's (upstairs)
We will also take early registrations for Harvard Slim Down Spring 2012:
http://recreation.gocrimson.com/programs/HSD2012 .  If you're interested, register tonight to guarantee your spot in the class and save the $5 online processing fee.  Please note that we do not take checks.   Cash, Credit, Crimson Cash only.

Mac 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament

Saturday, January 21st at the Mac!

9am start!!

Register at the Mac front desk or by emailing Josh Moore ( recops at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:recops at fas.harvard.edu> )with your team name and players. We will be giving away Harvard t-shirts to the teams that sign up first!

For more information visit http://recreation.gocrimson.com/wintersession

Kerry Antunes
Assistant Fitness Manager
Harvard University